Allied Health Training Institute will provide 6 five-week training courses per year for becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). You may elect to add on the Home Health Aide (HHA) Certification class after you have been CNA Certified. All classes will prepare you for certification and a career in the healthcare industry.
Allied Health Classes Offered
1. CERTIFIED MEDICATION AIDE
- 30 Hour Certification, allows individuals to dispense medication.
- Pre-requisites are: CNA & CHHA with a minimum 1 year experience.
- Contact us for more information on days and times.
DAY: Monday thru Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (5 WEEKS)
Plus 100 hour internship with LabCorp at end of course.
3. CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE
DAY: Monday thru Thursday: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm (4 WEEKS)
EVENING: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm and (8 WEEKS)
4. CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE
DAY: Monday thru Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (2 WEEKS)
We also offer CNA/CHHA combined class contact school for details
If you are a CNA and would like to add CHHA we have a 2 day conversion class